Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Tuesday Ten

This is my first Tuesday Ten and I am not sure how this is going to turn out. 

1. As I am rushing out the door this morning to bring Gracie to school I notice Ella's clasp on her car seat is broken.  After calling Britax they said they will send out a new one in 5-7 business days... so am I not supposed to go anywhere for the next week or so??? Maybe it is time to get her into the next size up car seat...

2. Laundry. Loads of it.  My kitchen table now has stacks upon stacks of neatly folded clothes on it. 

3. When Ella was born I had every intention of  being the perfect mom with her. 
     -Breast feeding until she was at least a year- (which was shut down early due 
      to hospital and her being allergic to everything). 
    - Having all her toys being organic/ non plastic- (now she is getting bored 
      with them).
    - Making my own homemade organic baby food... well I still make it but I am 
      finding myself, more and more, heading over to Whole Foods and buying the 
      ready made stuff. I have to admit I am   
      feeling like a bit of a failure. 

4. Ella stood up for a whole 10 seconds by herself today in the middle of the pack-n-play. She got scared when Ava, Gavin and I started screaming and clapping for her. 

5. Took the kids to meet Aaron for lunch at the park. It was Ella's first time in the swing and she loved it for the first min until Aaron decided she needed to go higher and scared her.



6. I went early to pick Grace up from school today and her teacher told me that she was so wonderful, listening, following instructions and completing her work that she was the only one able to go to the treasure box. She also told me that she would take an entire classroom filled with children exactly like Grace. It is always nice to hear that your kids are well behaved and do good in school from their teacher. Grace is a wonderful little girl and I am so happy that I am blessed to be her mom.

7. I slept for 10 hours last night and I am still tired today. On the way to picking Grace up from school Ihit Dunk'n Donuts for coffee. I was worried I wouldn't be able to sleep tonight... yeah, I'm good to goto bed right now. 

8. I have over 75,000 pictures on my computer! I really need to get my butt in gear to upload them to a site and have them printed out.  

9. My truck is almost at 100,000 miles and I pray it lasts us at LEAST another year. We can't afford the house we are going to build and a new truck.  

10. I keep checking the weather hoping it changes for Danielle and Libby 1/2 marathon this weekend. As of right now it is raining and 74 degrees. Even if the weather is less than perfect I am excited to finally see some friends again!!! You guys better call me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment