Saturday, September 25, 2010

Daddy Do List

Before Aaron's last deployment the kids and I sat down and made a list of everything they wanted to do with him before he left. The kids were really cute shouting out their ideas and I would write them down. This year they wanted to write their own lists. 
Here are just a few of the ideas they came up with... 


1. Camping
2. Go to Florida, the beach.
3. Disney World


4.Go get ice cream
5. Go to the park
6.Go to the movies 


7. Go downtown Chicago and stay in a hotel
8. Japanese steak house
9. Dress up with Daddy for Halloween 


10. Bonfire
11. Have a surprise party for daddy.

Since we are not sure how many weekends/days we have available to spend with him we are hoping that we get to cross a few things off the list next weekend.

Hello Watercolor, FLorida?!?!





1 comment:

  1. That is so sweet. Have you crossed anything off the list? Halloween at least? I can tell you our favorite hotel in Downtown Chicago. I've never been to Disneyworld myself so if you do that, you'll have to let me know the in's and out's of how to do that successfully. Enjoy your family time. I love your photos!

    ReplyDelete