Saturday, September 18, 2010

Taekwondo birthday party


One of Grace's best friends from 1st grade turned 7 (seriously, where did the time go?!) and had a Taekwondo Birthday party at her house. The kids had a blast doing all the stunts and running around outside for a few hours. 






Ella was the Belle of the ball 
and had every little kid loving on her the entire day. 






I think Gavin was having the most fun out everyone, kicking and punching the guys. I guess I need to get him into this on a weekly basis. 




Gracie, Jack, Gavin, Ava and Fritz. 




The great pinata Trinity's parents made for her party. Along with cupcakes, ice cream and candy the kids couldn't have asked for anything more. 












Ella had a blast. She walked around all day with a huge smile on her face. She did not want me to hold her once but always made sure I was around. 







No comments:

Post a Comment