Monday, June 28, 2010

No more apples please


Every day I get the kids a snack before I go upstairs to put Ella down for her afternoon nap. I washed up 3 apples and put on our favorite show Phineas and Ferb to keep them occupied for a few minutes so I can take care of Ella. As I was walking back down the stairs I hear Grace start screaming! I immediately get mad because I just told all three of them to sit quietly because I needed to get Ella to sleep. So here I am, with what Ava calls my mad face on, going to discipline the kids and Grace give me the biggest smile! She is jumping up and down because now she has her first loose tooth. She has been asking when this was going to happen since her cousin Braden, who is 18 months older, lost his first tooth. So this is a picture of her call to Braden to tell him the great news!


No comments:

Post a Comment