Saturday, June 19, 2010

Art Fair

On Saturday we packed up the kids in the truck and headed into Nashville. First stop Vanderbilt campus to check out a bike shop for Grace. When we pulled up I was very happy to see an Art Fair going on right across the street! 

 

There was so many great items on display. 
We all loved these little swings for the back yard. 




Gavin liked wondering around the center of the tents. 


Aaron and the kids were very patient with me as 
I checked out the best tent in the fair. 





Michelle had so many beautiful prints of her work. Each one was more lovely than the last. 



I was very excited when I saw this hanging up behind her. It is one of her original works and I am so lucky to have found it! Now I just need to find a place to hang it in our home.









No comments:

Post a Comment