Wednesday, May 5, 2010

9 months

Ella Bella
Pumpkin Bunny
Ella-gator
Honey Bunny
Little Sunshine



My littlest sunshine turned 9 months yesterday. I really can't believe how fast she is growing up. She is absolutely beautiful and amazing. I truly feel like my heart is going to explode sometimes because I love her so much. 


At this age she

Says HI while waving
Knows patty cakes
Claps and says YEA!
Walks around furniture with one hand
Takes a single step
Stands alone
Loves all fruit and sweet potatoes
Has no teeth
Screams when she sees the bathtub out of excitement
Sleeps through the night
Gets hyper when she is tired
Doesn't like when the kids fight
Doesn't like when Mommy gets mad a Gavin
Doesn't like when Daddy hugs Mommy
She likes to be held
Loves her blankies
Likes to be on the floor
Hates to be left alone







1 comment: